RE: Europa-List: Re the state of Europa AC Ltd

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re the state of Europa AC Ltd
From: Alan Burrows <alan@kestrelinsurance.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 09:35:27

Brian
I strongly advise you to tell your contact that he should NOT at this
stage make any attempt to produce ANY parts for the Europa hear what you
say about small design changes, but if a new owner or some form of
rescue package does come off then the new owners WOULD have to protect
there investment and the best way to do that is to go after ANYONE who
has been producing parts and make a real example of them with a law suit
that could potentially ruin there business. After all it's the guys with
the deepest pockets that usually win in life, so its best to not even go
down that road right now, but just wait to see what develops with the
company.
Cheers

Alan