Europa-List: Stolen aircraft

Subject: Europa-List: Stolen aircraft
From: Jeremy Davey <europaflyer3@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 15:03:40

Gents,

I know this isn=92t Europa-related, but we get around in our wonderful type,
so thought it worth posting in case anyone happens to see it on their
travels this summer. Before anyone asks, it is a genuine email that came in
through the PFA=92s communications to the Struts (sub-groups), not some chain
spam!

Dear All

I have been asked to circulate details of an aircraft which was stolen from
a locked hangar in Belgium during 22 - 23 June.

The aircraft concerned is a RANS S-6S Coyote II Wing 116, Kit number
02001357S, construction year 2001.  At the time of the theft, it was French
registered 54-TP and was coloured green and white.

The owner has also sent a detailed description of the equipment and other
distinguishing features of the aircraft, which I can pass on to anyone
interested.  I can also pass on the full name and contact details of the
owner.

The owner would be grateful if you are all able to bring this to the
attention of your members through newsletters or any other mechanism.

Many thanks.

Diana King

Secretary Royal Aero Club

Radford Barn

Radford Semele

Leamington Spa

CV31 1UT

Tel 01926 332713

Fax 01926 335206

email  secretary@royalaeroclub.org

Cheers,

Jeremy

Jeremy Davey

Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA

Tail done

Standard XS wings awaiting mods and closing

CM ready for installation in fuse (with airbrakes fittings), but holding off
while I do a load of small jobs first

1100 build hours to date

Intended fit:

Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop

Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms