Re: Europa-List: Benwick FM 1053 Fuel Flow Computer

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Benwick FM 1053 Fuel Flow Computer
From: William Mills <combined.merchants@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 05:59:22

Many thanks for the replies, Pete, Duncan and Nigel.
I was unaware of this knowledge about Benwick, but I must say I have never
seen a drop in fuel pressure (sample point down stream of Benwick) at full
throttle (mine's the 912).  Where can I buy a Flowscan sensor and are they
directly interchangeable, or do I have to throw the Benwick unit away?
Regards,
William