Europa-List: 1st Annual Southeast Europa Fly In

Subject: Europa-List: 1st Annual Southeast Europa Fly In
From: Doug Lawton <skyrider2@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 13:37:46

Hello to Everyone !!!

Just a quick reminder that  we're just 2 weekends away from the 1st Annual
Southeast US Europa FlyIn!!!  We're looking forward to a great time, good
food, and lots of Aviatin'.  Make plans now for June 5th & 6th.

Here's a look at the airport:
http://www.ofoto.com/PhotoView.jsp?&collid=157189773103&photoid=773189773103

And here's several other photos:
http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&collid=157189773103&page=1&sort_order=0
Just click on a picture for a larger view.

If everyone that is coming could drop me an e-mail to confirm your
participation and to let me know how many will be in your party, I'd
appreciate it. This includes those of you who have contacted me or John
prior to now.  There could have been changes to folks plans.  Just trying to
get an accurate head count for food & beverage purchases.

Anyone in need of directions, accomodations, or other info, contact brother
John @  PINSROOST@aol.com or Phone: (423) 949-4210 or myself @
skyrider2@earthlink.net  or (706) 947-3133.

This is gonna be a fun time.  Don't forget to bring your cameras cause this
area is beautiful !!!!!

Fly Safely,

Doug Lawton
NE Georgia & Whitwell TN
Matthews Field & Gliderport

PS I sent this message to the list last week before I left home for brother
John's wedding, and today when I returned home I found that it did not get
through to the list.  Appologies if any of you receive a duplicate posting.