Re: Europa-List: NSI props

Subject: Re: Europa-List: NSI props
From: nigel charles <nigelcharles@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 07:38:39

>Does anyone out in Europa land have contact info for NSI other than their
Arlington, WA address and phone?  I have tried to contact them to no avail.
The tenant of a building adjacent to NSI's informed me that they are no
longer there.  I need to get in touch with them regarding the replacement of
Warp Drive blades for their hub. <

Sorry cannot be of any help but this doesn't surprise me. Both I and David
Hunter (UK contact for NSI) have had very poor customer liason from this
company in the past. The product is good but don't expect good customer
support (even if you can get in touch with them).

Regards

Nigel Charles