Europa-List: Discovery Wings Series

Subject: Europa-List: Discovery Wings Series
From: James Puglise <jimpuglise@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 15:22:29

As many of you may recall, the Discovery Wings channel did a whole series on
building
a Eurpoa monowheel.  I saw a segment this morning where he is doing a tri-gear.
The series is listed in the guide as being a Kit Fox,  but the airplane
he is building does not look like any Kit Fox I have ever seen.

Does anyone know if the tape segment that contains the actual building can be
obtained?
It would be a great help as an overview before you start any major steps.
The segment this morning was the landing gear, and I wish I had seen it
before I did mine.

Jim, N283MG