RE: Europa-List: 914 Maint Manual

Subject: RE: Europa-List: 914 Maint Manual
From: Kingsley Hurst <hurstkr@growzone.com.au>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 08:37:54

Jim Butcher wrote:
> I have tried several times to download the 914 Maint Manual from the
Rotax site.  The file is d03111.pdf and is about 12 MB.  The download
starts fine but at about 3MB a download complete message is displayed
and the computer disconnects.  Has anyone else had this problem and
found a solution?

Jim,

As Stanislav suggested try downloading and installing 'Get Right' at
www.getright.com

This program will keep track of where the download is up to and in the
event of dropping out, will pick up where it left off.
Having said this, if you have a telephone connection, a 12 MB download
is quite a task.

It is not very practical for me to do being so far away, but I'm sure
there should be someone closer to you who could download the file via
cable or satellite and burn it onto a CD for you.  If you have no luck,
let me know off list.

Regards
Kingsley
Mono Classic 281 in Oz.