RE: Europa-List: Cooling/Firewall

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Cooling/Firewall
From: KARL HEINDL <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 12:54:33

I also couldn't face fiddling with the ss panels and I installed a proper
firewall
kit supplied by Graham Singleton. It costs money but saved a lot of time.
I am not sure how it relates to cooling but it is bound to be a good insulator,
and I don't find my cockpit any hotter than any other plane I have flown.

Karl