Europa-List: Auto Tensioning Shoulder Straps

Subject: Europa-List: Auto Tensioning Shoulder Straps
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 08:58:51

Gidday,
I have had a friend tell me of a message recently posted by someone who
used auto tensioning shoulder harnesses, and I would like to find out who
that is. I have searched the archives to no avail. So, if anyone knows I'd
appreciate it.

Reg
Tony Renshaw
Sydney Australia

Classic 236  B.B. Taildragger (possibly convertible)
Tail, Wings, Ailerons, Flaps Complete and Connected
Lower Fuse in Jig, Tail Torque Tube installed
Mass Balance assembly installed and deflections sorted
Intended Engine: 912S CS prop (model undecided)
Instrumentation: Undecided