Europa-List: Batteries

Subject: Europa-List: Batteries
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 16:20:04

Good day to All,

I've been through the archive but was looking for some fresh viewpoints.

Now that many builders are into the flying stage I was wondering about the
results of people's decision on the brand of battery for their aircraft? Not the

position, but whether the battery has performed as expected. Any let downs or
"next time I'll get XYZ battery"?

I'm getting to build my battery box/mount and would like to make an informed
choice.

Mike Duane A207
Redding, California
XS Conventional Gear
CM & rudder pedals with cables installed. Tailwheel complete. Wing pins and
tie bar installed. Working on baggage bay. Conventional gear assembled and soon

to be fitted.
Back from Sun-N-Fun with lots of ideas!