Europa-List: Fly-In at Lydeway, Wiltshire, UK

Subject: Europa-List: Fly-In at Lydeway, Wiltshire, UK
From: nigel charles <nigelcharles@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 23:24:44

This is just a quick note for UK Europa pilots that there will be another BBQ
fly-in
at Lydeway on Saturday 17th July. As before numbers will be limited and
pilots will be asked to fly a few short flights to get local residents airborne.
At this stage this is just for your diaries. Nearer the time I will be taking
bookings. I intend keeping the Sunday free as a reserve day should the weather
be unsuitable.

Nigel Charles