Re: Europa-List: Adhesive supplies from the factory

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Adhesive supplies from the factory
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 23:05:55

>Ampreg and Redux

>Does anyone know of alternative suppliers

I've been very happy with the service from the SP Systems
distributors, Marineware of Southampton. They will sell the resin and
hardener separately if need be (don't ask why I know this!). As well
as Ampreg 20 (and other epoxies), they supply other useful stuff like
mixing cups (stouter & cheaper than the Europa ones) and red-tracer
peel-ply in tapes and wide rolls.

Marineware Ltd
6 Crosshouse Centre
Crosshouse Road
Southampton
Hampshire
SO14 5GZ

phone 023 8033 0208
fax 023 8033 9667
e-mail <marineware@compuserve.com>

Sorry, I don't know of anywhere else to get Redux; I think Dave Watts
mentioned a place a long time ago, but I can't lay my hands on the
reference now. Neither SkyCraft nor Light Aero appear to stock Redux,
according to the catalogues I have.

regards

Rowland