Europa-List: Gear Retraction Dolly

Subject: Europa-List: Gear Retraction Dolly
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 17:37:56

Paul,
Mal McLure used 2 female pipe receptacles reduxed onto the firewall, or was
it footwells, with small grommetted coverplates for the matching cowl
holes, that allowed a removeable set of legs to be inserted, the tail
raised and the maingear lifted, then retracted and set down as a
taildragger dolly. Seems to work for him really fine.
Reg
Tony Renshaw