Europa-List: ammeters

Subject: Europa-List: ammeters
From: Paul Stewart <europa@pstewart.f2s.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 10:27:39

All

Trying to sort out an ammeter with a firewall shunt as suggested by Aero
electric connection and indeed others on this forum. However the ammeter
I ordered from ACS thinking it was what I required arrived saying -'No
external shunt required' . Indeed when I spoke to ACS they appeared not
to know what I was on about and could not supply  a suitable
instrument.  Given that a suitable insrtument seems to be so rare am I
barking up the wrong tree. Indeed should I not worry about bringing the
battery feed to the bus via a panel mounted ammeter?  Thoughts anyone.

Regards

Paul  G-GIDY