Re: Europa-List: Another question

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Another question
From: Michael Grass <M.Grass@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 21:44:32

Interestingly the Araldite from the same manufacturer but in the US
distribution has only a shelf life from 1 year compared to the same stuff in
Europe having a shelf life of 3 years. Got my kit last year and have now 3
can's of unopened but expired Araldite.
I wonder where the difference is. Maybe in the product liability law?

Michael Grass

A266 Tri gear
Just got the sticky stuff out again after a winter pause.
Stage 1 almost complete.