RE: Europa-List: Altimeter

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Altimeter
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 16:22:39

I bopught one a couple of years ago. Despite the fact that it had a
calibration sheet supplied it insisted that my local airfield was 250'
higher than reality. It now sits in my office as a barometer.

Tony

Tony S Krzyzewski      Managing Director
Ph +64 9 274 1590      Kaon Technologies Ltd
Fx +64 9 274 1593      PO Box 58521
Cell 021 921 988       Greenmount
tonyk@kaon.co.nz       Auckland NZ