Re: Europa-List: Hydraulic Line Advice???

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Hydraulic Line Advice???
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 18:43:17

Hello All,

I guess this is not a problem for those of us that are going to conventional
gear. I ordered my gear legs through Bob Berube at Flightcrafters and had it
"bullet drilled" internal to he legs. I attach my aluminum tubing to the top
center of the gear leg (which will be enclosed in fiberglass) then run a simple

short flexible hose from each bottom side of the gear leg to the wheel
cylinder.

Mike Duane A207
Redding, California
XS Conventional Gear
CM & rudder pedals with cables installed. Tailwheel complete. Wing pins and
tie bar installed. Working on baggage bay. Conventional gear assembled and soon

to be fitted.
But Sun-N-Fun comes soon!