Re: Europa-List: ZU CTG First Flight

Subject: Re: Europa-List: ZU CTG First Flight
From: mike toft <watervet@mweb.co.za>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 12:42:18

Hi Rowland

Empty weight was rather heavy probably due to all the "extras" in the panel
929 lbs with battery 27 amp hr in baggage bay and a c of g 59.39 inches
without any addition of weight etc. So far have flown 3,7 hours and still
smiling. Flew out of Cato Ridge airfield near Durban.
Will send you some photos and more information shortly .
Regards Mike Toft