Europa-List: fleet flight time mounting

Subject: Europa-List: fleet flight time mounting
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 21:46:17

Thanks to all those who've submitted updates for the Europa Fleet
Hours web page, and of course thanks to all those who renewed their
EuropaCLub membership at the same time! The total is now 41739 hours
over 186 aircraft, but still those 83 aircraft with unknown hours
stand out.

For example, does anyone know which Europa is the one being
advertised by "Malcolm" in Popular Flying with a Colchester (01206)
phone number and "930 hours"? I can't find an aircraft in my records
that matches the (skimpy) information in the ad. (No, I don't plan to
ring up the seller - I'm sure he doesn't want time-wasters!)

Keep the data coming!

regards

Rowland