Europa-List: Re: To all the wives...

Subject: Europa-List: Re: To all the wives...
From: Jim Butcher <europa@triton.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 09:05:23

Hi Robin,

I am the "Heather" of "Jim & Heather Butcher A185".  We are building a
monowheel XS with 914 with both sets of wings.  It should be flying this
summer, possibly in time for Osh, with the short wings.  We'll build the
glider wings this winter.

We are both pilots, although Jim has a lot more hours and more ratings.
Neither of us are current, and neither have flown tail-draggers.  We will be
starting instruction in a conventional motorglider soon.  Each of us flew
our Mooney (we sold it in 1994) and both will fly the Europa as well.

Have fun building!

Jim & Heather Butcher A185
Working on engine, finishing up windscreen, electrical, inst panel, fuel &
UV primer.

Robin wrote...