Europa-List: 11X4.00-5 Tubes.

Subject: Europa-List: 11X4.00-5 Tubes.
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 15:57:14

Hi! Guys,
By error my supplier has supplied me a "Kings Tire 4.10/3.5-5 tube for replacing
my crappy oversize Cheng Shin 11x4.00-5 and the Kings Tire is an absolute fit
for the job of the Europa Nose Wheel.
ONLY ONE PROBLEM ..... the Kings Tire has a straight valve but a tight 90 deg.
offset valve is required.! (Sods Law at work!)
Could anyone in the know about "Kings" ask them if they produce the same tube
but
with a tight 90 deg and offset to one side of the inner diameter of the
tube......
and if they do how we get them?
regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG( Want to fly but can't fly!)