Re: Europa-List: Re: Pilot operating handbook

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Pilot operating handbook
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 12:03:19

From: "Jim Butcher" <europa@triton.net>
Subject: Europa-List: Re: Pilot operating handbook
| Paul,|
| Our kit came with a Europa Owners Manual, a 8 1/2" x 5" book.  The weight
| and balance information is in there.  If you didn't receive the book, I
can
| copy that chapter for you.  I would guess John Hurst can sell you a copy
of
| the manual.
| Jim & Heather Butcher A185

    I quite agree. What's wrong with it? If it needs amending for your
particular model, the regulations of most countries permit that. Failure to
require it does not imply forbiding it. Imagine NOt wanting it aboard!
    Why not spend $500 for a Palm and transfer the contents into it - then
you can have a source of operating information AND a
telephonedirectory/diary all in one?
Ferg