Europa-List: Europa Photo Gallery and Forum

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Photo Gallery and Forum
From: ScramIt@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 19:38:08

Hello All,

After a few weeks of work and many behind the scenes emails, the Europa
Owners Forum is online!
First, The Forum is not trying to replace Matronics list server. The
Matronics service is outstanding and it's reliability unprecedented. The Forum
is just
another tool to use in your online communications.

After many long discussions with the Europa Club, a plan to move forward was
conceived. What we both agreed on was that we didn't need two places to have
to look to make sure you're getting all the Europa news and banter. We also
agreed that we needed a place to store our photos and possibly have complete
online builders photo albums.
Done! The Forum now has a full featured photo gallery installed. From the
main menu, click Gallery in the top right of your screen. Once fully registered

you can add photos one two or 50+ at a time. Into public albums or make your
own private album that only you can add to and edit.

Also I added a Fly In and Fly Out section. Planning, is much easier with all
the information in one spot. I've added the ability to include attachments to
your posts, so photos, documents, and PDF files can be added directly into
your post. Photos of the approach, knee board pdf files, whatever you can think

of. This section is an experiment that can be expanded or removed. Time will
tell.

http://forum.okhuijsen.org/

The Europa Owners Forum is a gift to our brothers and sisters in aviation
---From Jos Okhuijsen and Steve Dunsmuir.