Re: Europa-List: <John>Port and starboard W16 brackets

Subject: Re: Europa-List: <John>Port and starboard W16 brackets
From: John & Amy Eckel <eckel1@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 12:14:56

Brian,
As I recall neither of my brackets were cut out, I had to do both.
And yes, both W16's do have to be cut out as the illustration shows.
As a precaution make sure you are not working on the mating part that
is shown further back in the book in the area I mentioned in the last email.
The parts are similar enough that they could be mixed up.
Regards,
John