RE: Europa-List: Carb Heat

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Carb Heat
From: Troy Maynor <wingnut54@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 14:17:05

Peter and All,
Sorry, I had a brain fart. I was harkening back to the days of my 2-cycle
Rotax that you could put an electric one on that ran straight off the
lighting coil. CPS had (has?) it in thier catalog. Never actually owned the
heater though.
But back to the Skydrive one. I plan to install it someday even though it
will be tight but hopefully possible. I wonder if anyone has already install
this on a classic 912S.
Troy Maynor
N120EU Monowheel Classic
Left to finish: