Re: Europa-List: Baggage Bay splash?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Baggage Bay splash?
From: Robert Berube <bberube@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 20:32:25

Steve,

John had it partially correct, we do install the baggage bulkhead in the
lower section and temporarily install the top to mark the location of the D
section.  We have a mold that we use to make a slpash of a flange that is
bonded in the top half along the previously marked position. Using flange
sections described in the previous posting sounds very doable as well.

Bob Berube    A166BB Conventional (flying)
Flight Crafters