Europa-List: UK Insurance

Subject: Europa-List: UK Insurance
From: Richard Holder <rholder@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 12:28:06

Hi folks

Last year, my first year insuring the Europa, Jennings gave me the best
quote and got my business.

Now, a year without claims later, Jennings' quote is about the same as last
year, but Traffords are undercutting it by 25% !

There is a suggestion that Traffords might hit me with a major increase for
the subsequent year. Does anyone have any experience of Traffords ? Do they
do loss-leaders for an initial year and then hit with a major increase in a
second year ? (All assuming no claims made)

I know Traffords made a concerted effort by sending out proposal forms to
lots of Europa people (I got one about 6 months ago).

Email me direct if you wish, or on the List.

Thanks

Richard
Richard F.W. Holder                      01279 842804 (POTS)
Bell House, Bell Lane,                   01279 842942 (fax)
Widford, Ware, Herts,                    07860 367423 (mobile)
SG12 8SH                                 email : rholder@avnet.co.uk
Europa Classic Tri-gear : G-OWWW, EGSG (Stapleford)
PA-28-181 : Piper Archer : G-JANA, EGSG (Stapleford)