Europa-List: Andair

Subject: Europa-List: Andair
From: Brian Hutchinson <hutch@hangarbout.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 09:55:47

Hi Peter
I ordered some hose fittings for an Andair gascolator, and waited many months
(can't
remember exactly) for them to arrive.  I recall several phone calls on the
matter, but it seems they tool up to make a batch production of a particular
product, so if your order arrives at the wrong time, then you just have to wait.
Not very good service in this day and age, but they are outstanding quality
parts. I share your frustration.
Brian Hutchinson
mono 357
5 Years into the build...making a bit of a meal of it!

Hello team,
Anyone had any dealings with Andair?
Ordered and received Fuel tank selector and Gascolator etc, very nice, but
find a few parts missing, send several quiries to Andair through Owen
Phillips but never as yet received a reply.

 Regards

 Peter