Re: Europa-List: Hose recommendations

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Hose recommendations
From: Andy Draper <andy@europaaircraft.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 11:19:24

Dear Karel,

I have replied to you privately, but I believe that we have managed to resolved
the confusion that has plagued some of your orders placed since July.  I trust
that the parts that you asked us to send to a different address reached you
safely?

Regards
Andy

>>> "Karel Vranken" <karelvranken@hotmail.com> 07/01/04 22:16:28 >>>

Dear Paul and Andy,
What is going wrong by Europa Management?
I ordered repeatedly the manifold pressure gauge kit since 21th of july with
other items. The day after Christmas I received half of the items I ordered
except the MPG with a small piece of paper telling me that this item is
still to deliver. Let us be honest in business and if you may have a reason
please let us know why we have to wait half a year for items you present in
your catalogue.
Karel Vranken
mono # 447  Rotax 912ULS  Airmaster CSU; paintings and waiting for
finishing.

Je horoscoop al gelezen? http://www.msn.be/horoscoop