RE: Europa-List: Syringes

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Syringes
From: Jeremy Davey <jeremycrdavey@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 00:04:25

Paul,

Apologies if this is hugely late for you (I've only 571 Forum emails left to
read...) but I highly recommend Vetretex on +44 (01275) 373377 for syringes,
mixing cups of various sizes, brushes, paper overalls, acetone... And they
deliver :-)

Cheers,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey

Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA

Tail done
Standard XS wings awaiting mods and closing
CM ready for installation in fuse (with airbrakes fittings), but holding off
while I do a load of small jobs first
1100 build hours to date

Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms