RE: Europa-List: Power up questions

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Power up questions
From: G-IANI <giani@ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 09:40:55

I agree mine work as per the manual so it looks like you have a problem.
---From memory I had the same sort of symptoms when I forgot to plug the
connector to the TCU disable switch in (i.e. the controller was seeing an
open circuit).

My gyros are quite loud but seem no worse than any others I have heard.

Ian Rickard  #505 G-IANI
Europa Club Assistant Mods Rep
e-mail mods@europaclub.org.uk