Europa-List: Drop of the Hat Midweek Fly-out

Subject: Europa-List: Drop of the Hat Midweek Fly-out
From: David Watts <dg.watts@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 18:40:47

Well what a forecast that was!!!! It was thick fog here until about 3pm and a
call
to Enstone revealed cloud/fog on the deck and raining.

I am going to assume that nobody made it there, if they did, well done.

Tomorrows forecast is similar to what we actually had today so it is probably
impractical
to plan an attempt then.

The next best on the forecast is this weekend, which will give others a chance
to join in so I will put a message out before then. It will also involve a new
venue as we will be into January and working with a new set of free landing
vouchers.

Dave Watts G-BXDY