RE: Europa-List: 'bid, anybody know offhand what.....

Subject: RE: Europa-List: 'bid, anybody know offhand what.....
From: Troy Maynor <wingnut54@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 20:08:56

I think it was someone at the factory that told me. Look at Rutan Fiberglass
Cloths on page 30 in the '03-'04 ACS catalog. Part number RA7725. It is the
same as factory I was told and I can't see any difference.
Troy Maynor
N120EU Monowheel Classic
Left to finish:
Paint,interior,engine install, wiring.