Europa-List: website for aircraft parts

Subject: Europa-List: website for aircraft parts
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:00:53

I've been passed details of a website where surplus aircraft parts
are catalogued for re-sale. It's at
<http://www.quicksource-online.com>. You will need to register and
obtain a password to into the working parts of the site. However, I
didn't manage to make it work satisfactorily with either Safari or IE
- perhaps others will have better luck. It seems a promising idea if
the technology could be made a bit more standards-compliant! If it
works for enough people, perhaps we can get it added to the links on
the Europa Club pages when they re-surface.

regards

Rowland