RE: Europa-List: Europa Video?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Europa Video?
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 21:08:51

It's addictive to many of us non-flying builders (inspirational at times
too) :-)

IMHO, it's nicely produced, with many shots of the plane in action, both
---From within and from a formation perspective. A _quick_ overview of the
plane's basic construction concepts is also shown.

In my case the video gave me enough of the reason to go to OSH and go
for a demo flight after 2 years of researching the kit market. It's the
demo flight which will likely sell you on the plane. When they claim in
the video and marketing materials that this is a 'very well harmonized
plane' they weren't just throwing out another marketing line - it is
indeed everything they claim wrt handling.

Get the video & and go for a flight!
Cheers,
Pete
A239