Europa-List: europa club website & addresses

Subject: Europa-List: europa club website & addresses
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 21:08:33

Just to reassure those who have been trying to get into the
members-only section of the Europa Club website (which is for paid-up
Europa Club members only) that your Committee is taking steps to
resolve the problem. We will be leaving Aviators Network (where the
Club website has been hosted since 1995), but will retain the
(now-familiar, we hope) URL of <http://www.europaclub.org.uk>. We
hope to be able to open for business on a new host soon, and will
announce on this list when things are working again. In the interim,
please note that the Europa Club Committee e-mail addresses (such as
that shown in my signature) will bounce until we are re-established.
If you need to contact me, use <europa-club@rowil.clara.net> in the
meantime.

Thanks for all your patience.

regards