Europa-List: fuel pressure switch

Subject: Europa-List: fuel pressure switch
From: Brian Hutchinson <hutch@hangarbout.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 17:55:39

Many thanks guys, for the feed back to my query about the fuel pressure switch
issue.  I'm not far from Leicester, so I might pop across and sample their
wares.

Announcement
I have to tell you folks that Alan Gilbert, who initiated the trim tab wedge
debate,
was a regular drinking mate of mine.  Following the saga, I have to announce
that I totally disown him, unless of course he arrives at my front door,
armed with a crate of beer!
If any of you want to get one back at him, just ask him how long he's been
building....and
he hasn't finished the blue bits yet!!!!!!!!!  Maybe he's too busy
plucking his nasal hairs...

Cheers

Brian Hutchinson

(sorry Alan....just couldn't resist it)