Europa-List: Europa video and status

Subject: Europa-List: Europa video and status
From: Alan Milner - Work <alanmilner@totalise.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 16:49:50
 |September 22, 2000) at 12/11/2003 04:49:26 PM,
        Serialize by Router on Hub-LMSCentralNS01/LMSCentral/Leica(Release 5.0.5
|September
 22, 2000) at 12/11/2003 04:49:26 PM,
        Serialize complete at 12/11/2003 04:49:26 PM,
        Itemize by SMTP Server on smtp2/LMSCentral/Leica(Release 5.0.8 |June 18,
2001) at
 11/12/2003 16:49:45,
        Serialize by Router on smtp2/LMSCentral/Leica(Release 5.0.8 |June 18,
2001)
at
 11/12/2003 16:49:46,
        Serialize complete at 11/12/2003 16:49:46

Rowland

I've recently been trying to find a copy of that "Plane is Born" programme
which was on Dsicovery Channel a few years ago.  I had been promised a copy
---From someone some time ago but that never came to anything.  Do you know
anyone with a copy I could borrow?

Also, just for your info I've been beavering away quite alot lately (despite
having to take a few months out here and there) and have just completed the
last aileron layup.  I was keen to get the big layups out of the way before
the weather turns really cold and I need a powerstation next door to keep
the workshop snug enough.

Alan

http://www.messagelabs.com