Europa-List: BBQ-First Flight Centennial Celebration

Subject: Europa-List: BBQ-First Flight Centennial Celebration
From: ScramIt@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 22:10:47

Hey I put BBQ in the Subject Line!   : )

If you're going to the First Flight Celebration at Kill Devil Hills, NC let
me know.
I'm going for the week and will be having a BBQ on Dec. 16, the night before
the first flight. (or is that second first flight?) If you'd like to stop over

and have a burger and talk about airplanes. Give me a shout and I'll send
directions.

SteveD.
A217