Re: Europa-List: wiring

Subject: Re: Europa-List: wiring
From: Richard Holder <rholder@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 20:56:40

> A while back someone posted a 'guestimate' of the quantity of different guage
> wire they required for their progect. I can't find it in my own archive or the
> forum's one. Anyone out there able to help?
>
> Regards
>
> Paul Stewart  #432
>
> ps Just fitted one of Tim Wards  aluminium fuel filler elbows this w/e - looks
> great.

It was me I think - I posted my usages, but I have some funny ideas. I will
look it up and post it later in the week !

Or call me and I can tell you about my "funny ideas" !

Richard
Richard F.W. Holder                      01279 842804 (POTS)
Bell House, Bell Lane,                   01279 842942 (fax)
Widford, Ware, Herts,                    07860 367423 (mobile)
SG12 8SH                                 email : rholder@avnet.co.uk
Europa Classic Tri-gear : G-OWWW, EGSG (Stapleford)
PA-28-181 : Piper Archer : G-JANA, EGSG (Stapleford)