Europa-List: Rumblings of decention in the camp!

Subject: Europa-List: Rumblings of decention in the camp!
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 00:38:12

Hi! Guys.
On the question of suitability of our Fly In escapades and the nuisance value of
such postings, please consider my circumstances of having a different engine
to the masses and the need for me to subscribe to the Sonex Jabiru engine forum
also.
That forum has as many postings , probably twice over the Europa Forum and I
personally
find it interesting to read and try to help others with technical problems
without them "reinventing the wheel".
We not too long ago heard calls for those out of the morass of build matters to
spare a thought for those following and provide encouragement to the builders
to press on.
Sorry chaps perhaps the word to have used was "MOTIVATION" . Methinks we have
provided
the best incentive possible ..... that of demonstrating that it is all
worth the hassle of building in the end, stop bloody moaning and "get your
fingers
out" to join us.
My problem now is which damn "fly in" group will I  attend ?
 Especially since "Chaiman " Allsop seems to have started a secondary group. If
he had been at the last "Connington " trip he would know how close my suggestion
came to voting Duncan to take over the "mantle" of Organiser by rotation!
Hopefully Paddy will assume the Weekly organisers crown as voted and advise the
best plan of action.
If I don't fly this next week I'll have wasted the Sheffield, Beccles and Old
Sarum
voucher options which I have left in the my Flyer copy.
Alternatively anyone want me to send them the Beccles and Old Sarum vouchers
let
me know because I'll be in Savannah on the 17th through 4th Jan. singing "Moon
River"!. I'm intending using the Sheffield voucher myself between now and
the 17th anyway.
"Come on now settle down chaps!"
I had another local flight over the Humber Bridge today anyway. Excellent
visibility
above the density layer at 1200ft level eat your hearts out !
Regards
Bob Harrison Europa MKI/Jabiru 3300 (450 hours and Climbing!)

Don't archive! (not interesting enough!)