Europa-List: europa club e-mail going adrift

Subject: Europa-List: europa club e-mail going adrift
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 20:31:22

Apologies to those who have tried to contact me (or indeed any of the
Europa Club Committee) through the <europaclub.org.uk> domain
addresses. In addition to the website problems which Aviators Network
seem unable to resolve, the e-mail forwarding they do for us has
stopped working as well.

As a result of the standard of service from AvNet, we expect move to
a new server & host soon, but that will depend upon AvNet releasing
the tags from their DNS server in a timely fashion, as well as upon
us organising a replica of the website on a new server. It is
possible that the method of access for the members-only area may
change, but we will try to make this as painless as possible for you
all.

In the meantime, ignore the e-mail address in my .sig file and use
either the one on the header of this message or preferably
<europa-club@rowil.clara.net> for Europa topics.

regards

Rowland