Re: Europa-List: Scales and 4:1

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Scales and 4:1
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 17:19:12

While some people may feel this is a little overkill, I think that it does
provide everyone with a good reference point. Steps 15 & 16. I like to know what

the scale should read when you remove your mix cup. It could be a mental note
to check this before turning your scale off.
Cup weight + Resin weight + Hardner weight should equal the negative value
reading of the scale when the cup with mix is removed, if you hit TARE before
removing. Any other reading would indicate a problem with the mix.

Mike Duane A207
Redding, California
XS Conventional Gear
Cockpit module installed, tailplane torque tube in place, landing gear frame
installed, finally received replacement bolts from the UK in order to assemble

my pitch torque tube.