Re: Europa-List: Info or manual?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Info or manual?
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 23:42:11

>>  See the Club website for some info via links to builders' own
>>  websites. The Europa Club CD-ROM includes a listing of all known mods
>>  by name, cross-referenced to kit number.
>
>"Those known to the UK builders."  There are lots of thing we "Yanks" have
>done to our Europa.  I have counted 51 separate mods to my plane and I have
>a couple under development yet to go. Look at www.europa-uas.com    and see
>under owners.

Cliff - apologies for my careless terminology, in haste to respond. I
meant of course all mods which have been brought to my attention as
Europa Club Membership Secretary. That does include quite a number of
the US builders as well as those from the Antipodes and other corners
of the circular globe. The Club tries to facilitate sharing of
information and experience among Europa people worldwide. When I get
time, I'll certainly check your website (does it show your latest
flight hours? - I have none recorded for your bird) and include your
mods in the Club database. By the way, should that URL possibly be
<http://www.europa-usa.com>?

regards

Rowland