Europa-List: UK Weekday Fly-in

Subject: Europa-List: UK Weekday Fly-in
From: William Mills <combined.merchants@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 07:10:43

Hello All,
This week I have selected SLEAP for the fly-in.  There are free landing and
lunch
vouchers in Today's Pilot and it has a fairly central location for England
and Wales, although a long trek from the SE.  Three Europas use Sleap for their
base.  It is located within the Shawbury MATZ, LARS 120.77.  There is a pleasant
club room and I will try to ensure food is available on the chosen day.
The weather this week is very changeable (as they say) with a variety of fronts
crossing the UK, so getting the right slot is going to be difficult.  At my last
check Thursday was looking promising, but any of you with a good source of
forecasting, please let me have your deliberations.
For club catering purposes, please let me know if you are going to try to make
it.
Regards,
William