Re: Europa-List: europa club christmas dinner

Subject: Re: Europa-List: europa club christmas dinner
From: Paul Boulet <possibletodo@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 16:08:05

Feeling a bit left out on this side of the pond.
Paul Boulet, Malibu, California
N914PB

Awaiting FAA ok for test flight

Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net> wrote:

Most Europa Club online members in UK will have by now received a
message from Tim Houlihan reminding them about the Europa Club
Christmas Dinner on 6th December, at the Mill on the Soar, near
Leicester.

Alas, not long after Tim sent out the message, his computer suffered
severe disc indigestion and as a result he is offline temporarily.

If you've replied to Tim's e-mail in the last few days, it's possible
he hasn't received it, so please copy any such messages to me to
ensure your booking is confirmed.

And if you haven't already booked, do it now! I understand that
although the Europa factory team is at the Telford Show that weekend,
several of them are making the effort to come across-country and be
with us for the dinner. So don't miss this opportunity for a social
meeting with Keith, Andy, Neville and Ray.

The list will be closing before long as we'll have to give the
caterers final numbers soon, so don't delay, send me an e-mail today
at or .

regards

Rowland