RE: Europa-List: TP16 Alignment

Subject: RE: Europa-List: TP16 Alignment
From: Rob Housman <RobH@hyperionef.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 14:52:42

I think it will all become clear if you turn the page.  On 4-8 there are two
illustrations to guide you.  The "plate" is bonded to the rib and the pin
aligns with the "hinge line".

Before you bond the TP16S and TP16P in place check to be certain that you
have the latest version of TP16 - see
http://www.europa-aircraft.com/Builder%20Support/Mods%20&%20SB/Mod%2058.pdf

Best regards,

Rob Housman