Re: Europa-List: lunchtime fly-ins for retired Europans

Subject: Re: Europa-List: lunchtime fly-ins for retired Europans
From: Dari Sagar <darisagar@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 19:42:20

Bryan,
What a great idea. I've wound down and only doing two days a
week.....usually Tuesdays and Wednesdays, so give me a ring when you next
plan a trip. Or better still, why not fly into Bidford-on-Avon and have
cuppa or a bite of lunch. I could email details if needed.
Regards to Sylvija.
Darius

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger