Re: Europa-List: Resin pump

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Resin pump
From: David Watts <dg.watts@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 19:27:08

In the last issue of the Europa Club Newsletter we carried a For Sale item
for the widow of a builder for a part built Europa kit which included a
resin pump. You may be able to negotiate with Lisa (on 01962 774390 in
Hampshire) for the sale of just the pump.
Dave Watts

> Is there anyone out there in the UK who has a resin pump they no longer
require? If so I'd very much like to buy it. I'm aware that the latest batch
of pumps from America have been found to be defective, so an old type is
what I'm after. Here's hoping.