RE: Europa-List: Worrying conundrum

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Worrying conundrum
From: Barahona Alonso Francisco Javier <Javier.Barahona@aeasa.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 13:10:45

I have observed a similar vibration in some occasions just after take-off, when
reducing gas from full power. It happens around 4800 rpm. What I do is to reduce
a bit more and then increase it again if needed. So the vibration disappears.

I do not think it is related with carb icing. I fly in Spain with high
temperatures.
My opinion is that it is a kind of resonance related with the engine revolutions
and plane attitude.

Best regards

Javier

Classic 187, 912 UL